Welcome


Password:




[ ]
Search Truther Network
Contact Us

Coronavirus: corona, meaning "crown" or "halo"

on 16 Sep 2017  Posted by Administrator  Category: Featured Video  Comments: 0

Coronavirus: corona, meaning "crown" or "halo"


Coronavirus genomes also encode a protein called RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), which allows the viral genome to be transcribed into new RNA copies using the host cell's machinery. The RdRp is the first protein to be made; once the gene encoding the RdRp is translated, translation is stopped by a stop codon. This is known as a nested transcript. When the mRNA transcript only encodes one gene, it is monocistronic. Coronavirus non-structural proteins provide extra fidelity to replication, because they confer a proofreading function, which is lacking in RNA-dependent RNA polymerase enzymes alone.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

More at: https://www.forum.truthernetwork.com/index.php?topic=84.0

printer friendly

Monkey Blood (2008)

on 15 Sep 2017  Posted by Administrator  Category: Featured Video  Comments: 0

Monkey Blood (2008)


This documentary ride along their version of the origins of how the Rhesus Factor came to be. My views on this discussion is that the Rhesus Factor is the third human blood modification. This topic is suppressed for a reason.

"The documentary that dares to tell the truth about our human origins"

Who are we?

If you have Rh positive blood like 85% of all human beings, that means you test “positive” for a gene that can be traced to the Rhesus monkey. If by chance your blood type tests negative for the monkey gene, you are in a small minority of only 15% of the world’s population. Ancient civilizations documented the arrival of "gods" from the sky who created humans in their own image. Since humans have 98% of the same DNA as chimps, did ancient astronauts donate the other 2%?

Where did we come from?

The world's oldest known civilization, the Sumerians, wrote that the "gods" came from the "planet of the crossing". The only planet that visibly crosses between earth and the sun is Venus. Scientists now believe that Venus was once a lush, fertile planet that may have supported advanced life forms until a catacysm caused a runaway greenhouse effect. What happened?

Where are we going?

Genetics claim that 97% of our DNA is junk DNA. Is it really "junk" DNA or is it really "Divine" DNA? The human pineal gland is located behind our eyes and is said to be our third eye and the gateway to higher realms and higher consciousness. It releases bliss chemicals, as well as, The Spirit Molecule, DiMethylTryptamine (DMT) which is keyed to higher vibration and transcendence to other dimensions. This same chemical is released when you dream at night, when you are born and when you die. In most adults the pineal gland is dormant....but there is an ancient technique that can awaken it.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

More at: https://www.forum.truthernetwork.com/index.php?topic=84.0

printer friendly

Dr. John Coleman: 21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300

on 14 Sep 2017  Posted by Administrator  Category: Featured Video  Comments: 0

Author of the book: "Conspirator's Hierarchy : The Committee of 300"


Can you imagine an all powerful group, that knows no national boundaries, above the laws of all countries, one that controls every aspect of politics, religion, commerce and industry, banking, insurance, mining, the drug trade, the petroleum industry, a group answerable to no one but its members? To the vast majority of us, such a group would appear to be beyond the realms of possibilities and capabilities of any given organization. If that is what you believe, then you are in the majority. The conception of a secret, elite group exercising control of every aspect of our lives is beyond our comprehension. Americans are prone to say, "It can't happen here, our Constitution forbids it." That there is such a body, called "The Committee of 300," is graphically told in this book. When most people attempt to address our problems, they speak or write about "they"; this book tells precisely who "they" are, and what "They" have planned for our future, how "they" have been at war with the American nation for 50 years, a war which we are on the brink of losing, what methods "They" use and exactly how "they" have brainwashed us. If you are puzzled and perplexed as to why things are occurring that we as a nation don't like yet seem powerless to prevent, why it is that the United States always seems to back the wrong horse.

Why the United States is in a depression from which it will not emerge, why our former social and moral values have been turned aside and seemingly buried; if you are confused by the many conspiracy theories, the conspirators' hierarchy: the committee of 300 will clearly establish that these conditions have been deliberately created to bring us to our knees. Once you have read the applying truths contained in this book, understanding past and present political, economic, social and religious events will no longer be a problem. This powerful account of the forces ranged against the United States.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

More at: https://www.forum.truthernetwork.com/index.php?topic=84.0

printer friendly
Go to page first  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  last